- Bambi was a research and development project aimed at Norwegian kindergartens/preschools.
- Respect aimed to prevent and reduce problem behaviour at individual, class and school level through improving teacher skills.
- The Skoleklar research project studied self-regulation, attention, and various types of social skills among Norwegian kindergarten children.
- STIGMA was a bullying research project.
- The LP-model was a system theoretic model for analysis of educational challenges, improvement of the learning environment and realisation of suitable education in schools.
- Zero was an anti-bullying programme which schools could use to prevent and reduce bullying.
Read more about each project by selecting from the menu.